Join us for an exciting career in Market Research.
For any other queries, please contact us via phone or email us at email@example.com or through the contact form available on our website.
We are looking for a business development expert to identify sales leads, pitch our services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
Responsibilities include –
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a market researcher to develop reports for us, having 1.5 to 3 years’ experience with excellent qualitative and quantitative understanding and of the markets.
Responsibilities include –
- Excellent report writing skills, with good understanding of the industry trends to develop the market reports.
- Performing deep dive analysis of the market and evaluating the industry in terms of market size and future trends.
- Expert in writing articles, syndicated reports, and other documents, and delivering the reports as per timelines.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Proficiency in MS Office, statistical tools, secondary research, and conducting primary interviews.
- Ready to develop new ideas and implement them in the report.
- Proven Market Research Analysis experience.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc).
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field.